Thursday, October 09, 2008

Post #200! Haunted Forest Hearse

Wow- I hit my 200th post here today, and yesterday I posted my 200th deviation on my Deviantart page. The planets must be aligned or something.
These are a couple of photos showing the hearse I airbrushed for the Haunted Forest late last month. The top shot shows the work in progress, and the bottom one shows the finished product. This was actually my first "official" airbrush work on metal- I really loved doing the painting, but wearing a respirator when using the eurethane paints is annoying. I feel like Darth Vader the entire time, but at least I am not destroying my brain cells with those toxic fumes I suppose. I am excited to do more work on metal, I have several books I plan on studying soon to help me improve. I was quite happy with the way this logo turned out- I am sure it would look even better with a nice clear coat applied, but the owner of the Haunted Forest wants to wait until next season to really spend any money on this hearse. What a cool car!! I would love to own that thing!

1 comment:

silvano said...

Awesome job , Patrick !