Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Scream Until You Like It- Part 2

So this is the latest version of my "Scream Until You Like It" character. Just trying to push his coloring a little further and give him a more "realistic" vibe. I had actually painted in a cool dungeon-esque background, and I was quite proud of it, but for some reason it just didn't work as effictively as I had been hoping for. I am going to do a new version with a different background, but for now, you get the quick and easy black and blood splattered red background. I love working digitally, always a challenge and always fun!!

2 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

Reminds me of one of the Freakies cereal characters having a really really bad day. Which is good for us of course! Awesome man, shit gets better and better everday.

Got the other two books too, thanks again... I'lll mail 'em out tomotto.

jentry uberti said...

i like the bandana it reminds me of a hippie have u seen bat man yet