Monday, August 04, 2008

Curse of the Fanged Freak

Another vile creature I dragged kicking and screaming out of the dark corners of the vault. From 1988 this time. Ball point pen, lotsa cleanup and added background in Photoshop.
I went to the Park City Arts Festival with the family this weekend, always fun to get out and see all the work that the "normal" artists are creating and selling. Also got me all fired up to do some more traditional artwork, so I started working on a canvas last night using acrylics. Lotsa fun! Can't wait to work on it some more.

1 comment:

Frederick said...

That guy's got a lotta mouths to feed. Probably have to go on welfare, unless he can get on as a Wal-Mart greeter.

Seriously though, I good dose of gene-mutating radiation might b good reverse therapy, it sure couldn't make him any worse!