Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Skull #10,456

I have been doing some more home repairs the last few nights. Doing some texture work on the walls- lotsa sanding, lotsa smearing drywall topping compound. So, I have not had much time to work on the digital goodies. This is another of my skull sketches (shocker!!!), I dropped in a little wallpaper background in Photoshop.
Watched a classic horror flick last night...Anyone remember "Race With The Devil" with Loretta Swit and Peter Fonda? I watched this on TV as a kid and I could vividly remember the satanic cult performing their human sacrifice. By today's standards, this is hardly a shocking or scary movie, but I think it did a good job of building up suspense in various places, and there are some pretty sweet car chase/crash scenes too. The Rattlesnakes in the cupboards of the motor home were a good touch, even if the scene was a bit dorky in the way it was shot. I also loved how the "cool feature" of the motor home was a microwave oven! Ahhh, gotta love those horror flicks from 1979!
Just be aware that the majority of the people living in Texas belong to a satanic cult next time you take a vacation there!!

No comments: