Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blowin' Things Out Of Distortion


This is an unfinished sketch created in Photoshop with my Wacom. I am always trying to come up with crazy distortions on my characters, and I was quite happy with the whacked out lips on this guy. Haven't gotten around to finishing him up, but I needed to post something fresh here as I get bored looking at the same old stuff day in and day out. It's one of those days where I am wishing I was able to spend my whole day painting or drawing rather than chained to my desk testing software, so once I get home it's gonna be time to break the creative dam and let the artistic flood waters destroy everything in their path!!

6 comments:

Rafa said...

Horrible monsters galore!!
Thanks for the comment man, glad to see you´ve got your own monster bash in here!
Auuuuhhhhhhh!!!

GhettoFab said...

freak youve been busy! Loverly colors and designs man. Really love the distortion on this guy. More please...

Alina Chau said...

V wicked face!

Lou said...

Very cool! Reminds me of the NIN video where Trent's face is all eff'd up.

Love your stuff.

Patrick said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by- always cool to hear from the talented blogging community!

Chrissie A said...

Wheeee--what a fun drawing, and a very cool exercise—I want to try the same kind of thing in Photoshop with my tablet sometime!

Love those lips. :)