Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Company I Keep


Yeah, this is not really art related. I am busy working on an Illustrator file for Illustration Friday (I better hurry!) to get posted on here, but it is not done yet. So in the meantime, I wanted to give you a glimpse at who I surround myself with here at work.

Love the monster toys, and they are actually good company. Speaking of 'The Company I Keep", have you heard of the greatest rock and roll band out there- The Drive By Truckers? If not, here's your chance to get familiar with their music.(The Company I Keep is one of their amazing songs) My good friend Kevin, owner of The Heavy Metal Shop is also a die hard DBT fan. He provided me with some cards that allow you to check out a song from the forthcoming DBT album called "A Blessing And A Curse". Check them out and let me know what you think. I have no hesitations in telling you that they are my favorite band by far. Southern Rockers that are going to rule the world soon.

Here's the info:

visit http://newwestrecords.com/blessing

enter the user name: dbt and the password:rex68538

find the song link and click to start the audio stream

open the song link in your preferred music player and enjoy!

No comments: