Friday, May 07, 2010

NOT DEAD, JUST HIDING IN THE CRYPT!


Man, it has been too long since I posted here on this neglected old blog! Truth be told, I forgot my user name and password to log in here- how lame is that?

I am still around, and preparing to start posting here again- in the meantime, you can check out my Horror Movie reviews at http://www.chamberofhorrorfilms.com, this is a new site I co-created with my friend in fear, Jordan Colton.

You can also get inspired in all things art related by going to http://www.toonacademy.com, another site I have been working on with my great friend in art and inspiration, Garth Bruner. Go check out my review on the book "RAT FINK- The Art of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth". There are also some great things in the works for this site, so if you need some inspiration or maybe a tutorial on how to draw things, Toon Academy is the site for you.

Hope you are all doing well, and we'll see ya soon. In the meantime, here are a few goofy monsters I created in Adobe Illustrator, thanks to a tutorial I found online the other day.

Stay scary!!

Patrick "Mr. Mordacious" Kendall

1 comment:

Patricia ~ The Naked Writer said...

well cool! i bumped into your site a couple of weeks ago and had you on my fav blogs list and then i realized you hadn't published in forever so i had to take you off but now i can put you back on again!

I draw cartoons as well and am going right now to check out your toon site...maybe you would like to visit mine?

It's a little wacky, off the wall blog that I think you will love!
A blog that would make a 4 year old jealous cause of it's awesomeness! lol

( i know, it's shameless self promotion, but how else do you get to know people who are into the same stuff as me?)
thanks for the support and nice to see you bacK!
http://www.thewritingwomb.com