Monday, May 07, 2007

The Return of The Invisible Man

Well, I am pretty sure this post is going to be useless for the most part, as I have not posted anything for MONTHS here!
Not because I have not been drawing, but for about 3 months it was physically painful for me to try and get on my blog while at work. I don't know what the hangup was, but whenever I tried to access my blog, it took literally 20 minutes for the main page to load, and I couldn't view my comments at all. Same thing happened whenever I tried to access any blogs of my talented artist friends as well. So, frustrated I decided to move my art to a location that I could access. I created an account at DEVIANT ART and have been posting there during the past few months. On a whim, I decided to check my blog the other day while at work, and now it seems to be working just fine. Who knows how long that will last, but while it does I will take advantage of it as much as possible. Check back soon for new sketches and artwork! I have also been busy working on a web site that offers loads of cartooning and art lessons as well as inspiring stories for artists. Once we get some more content on there, I will post a link here for you all to check it out. I am also in the "queue" for a job at Avalanche, just keepin' my fingers crossed and waiting... will let you know how that goes once I know something! Alright, I will see you all soon!
-Patrick

No comments: